Friday, July 5, 2013

The Girl in the Yellow Dress

For about two weeks now I have been rockin' my God given kinks and coils out of curiosity and frugality. I started out with a flat twist out that turned into a semi-cute puff ball. When planning my look for my friend's wedding, I had to decide if I was going to blow it out or keep it kinky. I saw a bunch of cute natural styles on Pinterest, so I decided to try one out. It wasn't a total epic fail.
Here are the deets for the total look: Hair clips - Forever 21, Earrings - Francesca's, Dress - Ivy and Blu, Shoes - J Crew (old), Clutch- TJ Maxx (old)
Up close pic of the 'do
And here's what I used on my face - Make up Forever HD foundation N177, Bare Minerals translucent powder, MAC Light-light powder Golden Nectar, MAC blush Format, MAC Lipstick Morange, MAC lipliner Redd, MAC eyebrow crayon Spiked, Wet n Wild Mega Liner liquid liner Black, L'oreal Telescopic mascara Blackest Black
Jammin' at the reception! Photo by Ashley of http://www.v-a-photography.com/

1 comment:

  1. oh how I adore this look on you! You looked soooooo pretty!!! I like the hair a lot and the dress...yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete