Saturday, December 28, 2013

White Hot Winter Looks

For many, many, many years, I refused to wear white pants after day. Now, I realize the error of my ways and fully embrace ALL color pants in ALL seasons. I am currently without a photog, but I did want to share some of my favorite winter looks from across the internet.

I love this look from Dwelling and Telling because it's cozy and classy at the same time. The camel cardigan and pearls are perfect.

This look that I randomly came across on Pinterest screams, "I'm too chic-y for my shirt!" Crisp and classic!

This found on Mark D. Sikes look is giving me life! It's like monochromatic, but not! People are often afraid that their shades of whites and blacks don't match. The ivory on white is like a subtle revolution.

I am totally inspired now! How do you guys rock your white in winter?

1 comment:

  1. Love the "subtle revolution"! The looks are minimalistic at best and fly. White is just as sexy as black in the winter. I hope you post more on this blog, I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete