Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Take 5

I have been dying to do this post since the beginning of the summer! Waiting around for a photographer wasn't working out, so I went ahead and selfied it out!





Firstly, this navy and white striped dress is from Forever 21. It was only $24.99 and I have definitely gotten my money's worth! So here's the rundown:
1. Necklace - Forever 21, Shoes - Jack Rogers (My summer standby)
2.Scarf -Marshalls, Shoes- J Simps, Belt - Target
3.Blazer - J Crew, Scarf - "Borrowed" from my grandma, Boots - Steve Madden (super old)
4. Blazer - Vince Camuto, Belt- Target, Shoes- J Simps
5. My favorite! Whistle Necklace - J Crew, Denim shirt - Old Navy, Gold Sperrys- Nordstrom

2 comments:

  1. Great looks Taryn! I like how you utilize the blazers, accessories, shoes, and cam shirt to change the dynamic of the one dress. It gives us ideas about how to better "shop the closet". I'm inspired to do a post like this! I believe in wearing the hell out of my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!!!! I would LOVE to see your posts for remixing the wardrobe!!!!

      Delete